Christmas Countdown

mandag 16. november 2015

Christmas in Non-Traditional Colours @ Storyteller


OMG - This post should have gone live Sunday morning, but again I must have forgot to plan the post, only saved it (luckily I saved it, at least...)

It's time for a new challenge over 

The theme for this challenge is
Christmas in Non-Traditional Colours
I hope you'll join us for this one.
The challenge ends December 12th, and remember that you have to use at least one of Storytellers products.

For this challenge I have made a chocolate card, in greenish and pink colours.
Here it is:





Materials:
DPs: FabScraps, Scenicroute
Image: Internet
Flowers: Storyteller (001531, 001500)
Leaves: Storyteller (001999)
Charms: Storyteller (ST-000169)
Halfpearls: Storyteller (ST-009544)
Rhinestones: Storyteller (ST-009490)
Ribbon (HAR310-01)
GlitterStickles StarDust
Swirls: Kort&Godt

***

I hope you'll find time to join the challenge over at Storyteller


1 kommentar: