Christmas Countdown

onsdag 15. oktober 2014

Snowflakes @ I ❤️ ProMarkers


Good Morning Friends and Fellow Crafters
Wednesday again - that means a new challenge at

This week we have two wonderful sponsors:

Who are offering 1 set of PMs

and

With a Prize of a £10 voucher

The theme for this weeks challenge is
Snowflakes 

I have made a little Snowflake-hanging for this challenge.
The snowflakes are silvercoloured, so I used silvercoloured cord and a silvercoloured bead to put the two of them together.
I’ve used two digital images from My Besties, by Sherri Baldy. They’re printed quite small, so you can imagine the colouring was rather fiddly - but FUN!
Behind the images I put a little cheesecloth before I attached them to the snowflake shapes.
I also used lots of blingstones and Liquid Pearls (Opal White), some punched out, little snowflakes, a ribbonbow, some «diamonds on a string» (I have no idea what they’re called) and a banner with a stamped greeting.
Here it is, I hope you’ll like it:


Close-ups of the two snowflakes:


I’ll enter these challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Goes As Long As It’s Christmas
Crimbo Crackers #67 - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays #185 - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Addicted To Stamps #89 - Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap #29 - Always Anything Goes
Deep Ocean #88 - Christmas in October
Dream Valley #92 - Anything But A Card

***

So Long

11 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous snowflake hanger Ginny x

    SvarSlett
  2. I love this snowflake ornament you created!! The images are super cute and I love the beads!! Awesome job!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Party Time Tuesdays Anything Goes Challenge!! :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Gorgeous Snowflake Ornament. thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT

    SvarSlett
  4. How pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at the Glory of Christmas. - Myrna DT

    SvarSlett
  5. Really pretty!! I may have to try this!! Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door challenge!! Hope to see what you have next week!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    SvarSlett
  6. Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 44 with your lovely card, Hazel , Glory of Christmas DT - thanks also for entering this into my CHNC challenge extra for October hope to see you again soon. x

    SvarSlett
  7. This is adorable. I love snowmen and this snowflake is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Hugs, Gail

    SvarSlett
  8. I love this! It's just so gorgeous. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    I have a blog candy with a £50 voucher to win if you are interested.
    http://lexiesblogstardate.blogspot.co.uk

    SvarSlett
  9. This is so cute, love it!
    Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Hugs Karin

    SvarSlett
  10. A really great ornament - beautifully put together.

    Thanks for joining us at The Glory of Christmas challenge.

    Helen x

    SvarSlett