Christmas Countdown

søndag 6. juli 2014

Jul i Juli @ My Besties Norge

Hello again - said I'd be back soon, right 😊
This is my card for the challenge at
My Besties Norge
-can you guess the theme for the challenge?

Jul i Juli
(Christmas in July)
This challenge will run for 4 weeks, so you'll have long time to join us

I used Sherri Baldys Img380 for my card.
It's coloured with ProMarkers and Glitterstickles. Around it I sprinkled on a little Frantage Chunky White Embossing Enamel.

You can find all of Sherri Baldys images in her shops
Sherri’s Etsy Store
Scrapbook Stamp Society
My Besties Store

My card is an easelcard. You'll find lots of snowflakes - both punches and dies - on the card.
In the centre of each snowflake I put a rhinestone.
DPs are from Papirdesign, and the little stamped greeting is from Kort & Godt.


Opened up:


Inside the easelcard I attached a paperstrip (with borderpunched edges). It's only glued at the shortedges, to make room for either a giftcard or some money.

Isn't this little housedie (Magnolia DooHickey) just adorable! I  L O V E it! 


I’ll enter my card into these challenges:
Fan-Tastic Tuesday #42 - Anything goes
Totally Gorjuss #243 - Bling
Brown Sugar #101 - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too #65 - Christmas in July
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes
Nordsalten Hobbyklubb #99 - Bingo (Charm/ Blonde/ Bling)
My Time To Craft! #252 - Christmas in June
Completely Christmas #19 - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Goes as long as it’s Christmas
Scribble and Scrap #22 - Anything Goes
The Glory of Christmas #37 - Anything Goes (as long as it's christmas)

***

See you over at
My Besties Norge

***
So Long

13 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous image and card detail Ginny x

    SvarSlett
  2. Absolutely stunning project. Love those colours for Christmas and such a great idea to add the calendar. Perfect in every way.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.

    SvarSlett
  4. Lisabeth: I love, love this entry too--beautiful!


    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  5. Wow! Stunning card, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week.

    SvarSlett
  6. Great card, love the colours & the added die cuts & embellishments are perfect!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this fortnight, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    SvarSlett
  7. Fabulous Christmas card hun u did a great job and thanks for linking up at Completely Christmas this week hugs Judith DT x

    SvarSlett
  8. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 19 with your lovely crafting - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT and thanks also for sharing this for CHNC challenge extra for July - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    SvarSlett
  9. Thanks also for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 37 with your lovely card, Hazel , Glory of Christmas DT x

    SvarSlett
  10. Thanks for sharing your amazing card, loving all the embellishments and wonderful colouring. Thanks for adding to MTTC. Caz

    SvarSlett
  11. Gorgeous Christmas card Lisbeth. Thanks for joining us at TG and sorry to be so late commenting - Internet issues!

    Kat x

    SvarSlett
  12. Så lekkert vinterkort :-) Takk for at du deltar hos Nordsalten Hobbyklubb. Klem DT-Rita

    SvarSlett
  13. A super easel card, perfect for Christmas. I love the frosty feel.
    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

    SvarSlett