Christmas Countdown

søndag 16. februar 2014

Brun & Rosa (2) @ My Besties Norge

Hello again
I’m here with my second card for
My Besties Norge
If you haven’t read my first post, you may like to know that
the theme for this fortnights challenge is
Brun og Rosa
Brown and Pink 

I actually have two cards for this challenge, and if I do things right here, you’ll find the first card here

For this card I’ve used
Img 167
Isn’t it just adorable???
Mine is coloured with ProMarkers, and of course I had to use a bit of that frantage stuff; think I’m addicted to it…
The cheesecloth underneath the image is sprayed with Glimmermist Tea Rose, on the seambindingribbonbow i used CoffeeShop. The bow is tied onto a tag to pull out. The charm attached to the bow is a pair of balletshoes - cute, isn’t it ;)

The card is made as a Magic Card

I used Spellbinders dies for the insidepanels. The greeting is from Norsk Stempelblad AS

Same panels on the back, and a textstamp from Papirdesign

I’ll join these challenges with my card:
The Hobby House - Anything Goes
ABC-Challenge - F is for Flowers
Card and Scrap #70 - Hipp hipp hurra… Alt kan feires
Brown Sugar #81 - Use a Die Cut or Punch
Sister Act #44 - Cards Only
Craft Room - Ribbons & Lace
4 Crafty Girls #11 - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody #38 - Anything Goes

***
I hope you’ll visit us at
My Besties Norge
The DT-girls have wonderful things to show you

***

For more beautiful images visit
Scrapbook Stamp Society
or
Sherri Baldys Etsy Shop

***
Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you back soon

So Long

7 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful Lisbeth. I saw your post in the Besties dt chat, and came over to say LOVELY! :)

    SvarSlett
  2. So pretty wonderful colouring, thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    SvarSlett
  3. Wow you've made such a gorgeous magic card with Ballerina Bestie.

    lots of hugs Nit@

    SvarSlett
  4. Absolutely love your card, fabulous coloring and just a fantastic project you have made – I just love the colors you have used – looks wonderful – it’s great to see something different. Very well done and the best of luck – thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. Your card has really brightened my day – remember you can enter 3 projects each month. I would love you to join my blog,I have join your blog today. Happy Crafting. Ange xxoo

    SvarSlett
  5. Beautiful love the colours Ginny x

    SvarSlett
  6. Beautiful colour combination. Love the delicate borders you have chosen too. Thanks for joining the Crafty Girls Challenge, hope to see you again soon.

    Victoria DT

    SvarSlett
  7. Wonderful card! Love the borders! Thanks for sharing with us at Sister Act Card Challenge! Hugs, Bo

    SvarSlett