Christmas Countdown

mandag 11. november 2013

Stitching at Ooh La La

Hi again, fellow crafters.
Sorry I´m late showing my creation for 
The next fortnights theme is
My stitches are real, I dusted off the sewing machine for this project. All panels are inked, then sewn together.
The image and papers are from the Christmas Angel file on the Yuletide Wishes CD
(Yes I know, it isn´t new of the year, but I still love the beautiful images and papers on it!)
You can find this and many more in the online shop
I couldn´t resist to put on a little glitter on the wings… and a little on the angels clothes…
Around the image I put on teeny-tiny dot of Liquid Pearls and a little aged wine embossing powder.
I also used som lace, seambindingribbon, pearlstrings, flowers and leaves (Martha Stewart punch).
I tied a little button onto the bow, and put a pin through it (a homemade pin!)
To the handle I tied a little tag made with the same image as on the bag, on the back of it I can write To/ From, or a little greeting.

I hope you like my christmasgiftbag, and that you´ll visit 
to see the rest of the stitchy creations the DT-girls have made for this challenge
- and most of all; I hope you´ll join us 😊

I´ll enter these challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody #33 - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #232 - Christmas
Card and Scrap #64 - Lag et julekort
2 Sisters #169 - Christmas Sparkle
Brown Sugar #67 - Anything Toes
Charisma Cardz #44 - Anything Goes

👼

7 kommentarer:

  1. Wooow, denne var lekker :)
    Tusen takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår :)

    Unni
    Card and Scrap

    SvarSlett
  2. Beautiful and fabulous project. The image is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

    SvarSlett
  3. This is so gorgeous, the person who receives this will be very lucky indeed. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    SvarSlett
  4. Lækkert kort og flot farvelægning ! 1000 tak for dit bidrag på Card and scrap :0)

    Hjørdis DT

    SvarSlett
  5. Lovely project, thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week x

    SvarSlett
  6. Takk for fin inspirasjon . Maria DT Card and Scrap

    SvarSlett