Christmas Countdown

mandag 19. august 2013

Wedding at My Besties

Good morning all crafters!
Today we start a
Weddingchallenge 
at
My Besties.
I have used the beautiful Hearts a flutter-image for my card.
Aren´t these two just a supercute couple!

It´s an easelcard:
And I´ve tried something new here.
I tried DAS modelling material, rolled it out really thin and stamped a greeting in it.
Then I cut around the greeting and left it to dry
- SCARY; would it stay flat, or would it curl up to completely useless…
It went well, and I made another claydecoration. This one a heartshaped stamp with "text" (Inkido) that I cut out with a heartshaped gingerbreadcutter.
It´s so cute! It´s underneath the ribbon, you can see it if you look closely, now that you know it is there (lol).


Pro- and FlexMarkers used to colour the image:
Skin: Ivory, Dusky Pink, Tan, Blush
Hair: Walnut, Terracotta/ Gold, Saffron, Primrose
Clothes: His: Warm Grey 1, 3, 5. Hers: Linen (F), Blossom, Pale Blossom (F)
Eyes: His: Arctic Blue, Pastel Blue. Hers: Marsh Green, Pear Green, Meadow Green
Flowers: Pink Pearl, Buttercup
Blender

Materials:
Bazzill Cardstock
Corrugated paper
DPs ?
Stamps: Inkido, Papirdesign
Ink: VersaColor Gold and Silver, Versafine Onyx Black, DistressInk WalnutStain
Dies: Spellbinders Labels Ten, Joy! Crafts 6003/002
Martha Stewart Punch Leaf
DAS modelling material
White Gesso
Shabby White Embossing Enamel
Glimmermist Tattered Rose
Seambinding-ribbon, Cheesecloth, Lace, Pearlstrings, Flowers, Double Heartcharm, Sakura Glaze Pen.
And Of Course:
Double sided tape, glue, 3D-Foampads, Gluegun and jumprings
:)

I´ll enter these challenges with my Weddingcard:
Papertake Weekly - Occasion-ally
Challenges 4 Everybody #27 - Anything Goes
Kort o Mania #91 - Blomster
TTCRD - Anything goes
Sister Act #20 - Anything Goes


I hope you´ll find time to join this fun challenge,
pop over to 
My Besties 
to see all details on the challenge
and see what the ret of the DT-girls have made
BEAUTIFUL creations, I tell you!

***

I´ll be back in not too long :)


4 kommentarer:

  1. What a beautiful card....love it!!
    Hugs Ellen

    SvarSlett
  2. Oh, how cute! Thanks for sharing at Sister Act Card Challenge.

    SvarSlett
  3. Some tips i have observed in terms of computer memory is that there are specifications such as SDRAM, DDR and so forth, that must go with the specifications of the motherboard. If the pc's motherboard is fairly current and there are no main system issues, upgrading the memory space literally takes under an hour. It's one of the easiest computer upgrade procedures one can imagine. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

    SvarSlett
  4. Hello.This article was extremely motivating, especially since I was looking for thoughts on this issue last Saturday.

    SvarSlett