Christmas Countdown

fredag 16. august 2013

My SummerPrice from Maya at Sketchy Colors


A while ago I was One of the winners at Sketchy Colors Summerchallenge,
and yesterday all this lovely stuff arrived in my mailbox.
Maya had chosen me as the winner of her prize, and here it is!
Isn´t it gorgeous???
Mayas Blog is one of the blogs I´ve followed for the longest time, and she always has inspiring blogposts. She is so talented, and has several colouringtutorials on her blog. (I still practise colouring foldings…)
And isn´t the card absolutely adorable! I´m gonna make one like this! At least I´ll try…
Oh, and see all the beautiful charms - will I ever dare to use them??? Hedda has already found several that she won´t let me use, amonst them an owl that she needs for a necklace. Hmm - We´ll see about that!
Here´s 4 cans of chunky embossing enamel in different colours, oh I look forward to try them!
In fact, I don´t think I can wait much longer to try out these things, so I´ll stop here
I just have to say a huge
THANK YOU
to
Maya
and
Sketchy Colors

:)


2 kommentarer:

  1. Through my notice, shopping for consumer electronics online can for sure be expensive, however there are some tricks and tips that you can use to obtain the best offers. There are usually ways to discover discount offers that could help to make one to possess the best consumer electronics products at the smallest prices. Good blog post.

    SvarSlett
  2. Magnificent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just too magnificent. I really like what you've acquired here, really like what you're stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a wonderful site.

    SvarSlett