Christmas Countdown

mandag 19. august 2013

Inspired By A Song at Ooh La La

Hello again
I´m back to share the card I made for the
Inspired by a song-challenge
over at
Ooh La La Creations Challenges

The song I let me inspire by was
Come To The Manger
It is such a lovely, peaceful christmassong, and so beautiful sung by Donny Osmond.

The lovely papers and image are all from Yesterdy´s Memories CD, from the file called "The Manger".
I made a matching envelope for the card.
 The image is built up in 3 layers, then I put on a little goldcoloured Glitterstickles on the halos - a halo has to sparkle!
The angel on the envelope has got just a little goldcolour on.

Inside of the card:



Materials:
CD "Yesterdays Memories "The Manger"
Stamps: Papirdesign, Norsk Stempelblad
Punches: Martha Stewart Heartchain PATP-set, *
DistressInk WalnutStain, VersaColor Gold
Chunky White Embossing Enamel
Ribbon
Homemade Pins
Glitterstickles Gold


*I can´t remember what the punch I used on the front is called, if you know, I´d be really happy if you left me a comment about it

Now, if you visit OLL, you´ll find much more inspiration
- it´s amazing things the DT-girls have made for this challenge!

Come on! 
Get inspired by a song and join us!

It´s FUN

I´ll join these challenges with my christmascard:
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #220 - Christmas
Divas By Design - Christmas in August
Papirdokkene #49 - Juli -  J -  Julen
Holly Jolly - Gimme Glitter


***

4 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card Lisbeth. I love the image and all the wonderful embellishments. Lovely work and thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly this week. Meighan DT

    SvarSlett
  2. A beautiful Christmas card to share with us this week at Diva's, Jx

    SvarSlett
  3. One thing I have actually noticed is the fact that there are plenty of misconceptions regarding the banking institutions intentions while talking about foreclosures. One fantasy in particular is always that the bank desires your house. The lending company wants your hard earned money, not your home. They want the bucks they gave you with interest. Staying away from the bank is only going to draw a new foreclosed conclusion. Thanks for your write-up.

    SvarSlett
  4. Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the internet the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

    SvarSlett