Christmas Countdown

onsdag 17. juli 2013

New Christmas-Besties

Good morning friends and followers.
I think I now can show you the christmascard I made with one of the new My Besties-images.
Isn't she just  l o v e l y ! ! !
Sherri has made so many beautiful images for us to play with, this is only one of them. You can find many, many more here
I love the snowmangarland she's holding - that's why I put on the snowmancharm ;)
I also think that thick embossingenamel sort of looks like snow here. I sprinkled in some silverembossingpowder between the chunky white embossing, to make it a little more sparkly.
Of course I had to put on some glitter on her clothing as well...
You'll find a full colour- and materiallist further down in the post.
Next; a couple of photos showing the card opened and the inside of it:




To colour the image I used Pro- and FlexMarkers:
Skin: Ivory, Dusky Pink, Blush, Tan
Hair: Gold, Buttercup, Primrose
Clothes: Arctic Blue, Glacier Blue, Warm Grey 3
Other details: Blossom, Pale Blossom, Marsh Green, Warm Grey 5
and Blender - lots and lots of Blender
Ranger Stickles (Diamond) and LiquidPearls (White Opal)

Supplies for the card:
Size: 6"x6" Easelcard
Cardstock: Bazzill
DPs: Scrappers Choice "Snøballkrig, Three Bugs In A Rug "Snowman", Bo Bunny Powder Mountain Collection
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Versamark Watermark Pad, DistressInk WalnutStain
Dies: Spellbinders, My Favourite Things
Punch: Martha Stewart Lace Scalloped Heart
Embossing: Stampendous Frantage Chunky White embossing enamel, Zing Silver embossing powder
Embellishments: Halfpearls, Pearlstrings, snowmancharm, Organzaribbon, cheesecloth, Homemade (!) Pin
PreCut DieCut (from Kort & Godt) mounted with 3D-foamtape inside the card.
I also stamped a christmasgreeting  (from Kort & Godt) inside the card.

 I'll join these challenges with my card:
Christmas Card Challenges #33 - Embossing
Crimbo Crackers #45 - Girly
 Scrap'a'Long  #28 - Perler, Perler, Perler
Papirdokkene #49 - J - Juli - "Julen"
Addicted To Stamps #60 - Viele Lagen
Challenges 4 Everybody #24 - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T. #215 - Christmas
Paper Crafting Journey - Christmas in July
Simply Create Too #41 - Christmas in July
2 Sisters Challenge #152 - Make it Sparkle
TTCRD - Anything goes
Creative Belli #174 - Christmas
I Love ProMarkers #177 - Anything Goes

***

13 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Lisbeth: Your card is so cute!

    Thank you for joining our “Christmas in July” Challenge #41.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  2. What a sweet Xmas card ,love the cute image
    Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck
    Tracey x

    SvarSlett
  3. What a beautiful card I love the besties too. Thank you for joining us at I love pro markers your card is fabulous x

    SvarSlett
  4. So beautiful! Thanks for joining at Simply Create Too: Christmas in July
    Hugs
    Dewi

    SvarSlett
  5. Christmas cards and sparkle just go together, and you did a great job with that on this cute image. Thank you for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenge #33. :)

    SvarSlett
  6. Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us for TTCRD challenge. Hope to see you again soon. ~DT Candy

    SvarSlett
  7. So pretty - love all the detai on your card!

    Thank you so much for entering Simply Create Too’s challenge! I hope you will play again in the upcoming challenges!
    Cornelia – Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  8. Kjempeflott julekort!
    Takk for at du deltar hos Papirdokkene :)

    Klem, Gry-Heidi

    SvarSlett
  9. What a great work. I really like the colours and image is super cute. Thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey.
    Iwona

    SvarSlett
  10. Great card, fab LO, love the image too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    xx

    SvarSlett
  11. Nydelig kort.. :D

    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrap'a'Long nå i sommer...

    Klem LindaSS

    SvarSlett
  12. I’ve recently started a website, the information you provide on this site has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work.

    SvarSlett
  13. Heya i’m for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.

    SvarSlett