Christmas Countdown

onsdag 1. mai 2013

Magnolia Tag

Here's another tag I've made.
Isn't this Magnoliaimage cuuute?
It's coloured with distressink. Around the image I've put on little dots made with LiquidPearls.
The "wings" on the tag are made with Martha Stewarts Floral Wine Deep Edge Punch.
I love putting on lots and lots of embellishments.
Here I've used laces, ribbons, cheesecloth, charm, flower, several die-cuts and pearlstrings.
The banner (almost hidden underneath the velvet ribbon-bow) is homemade. I also made the shakerbox with the sentiment inside.

I bought those glassbeads for naildecorating. It didn't work out as planned at all! They wouldn't stick to the nail, there were teeny-tiny, tiny glassbeads all over the place! 
One of them got stuck underneath my thumbfingernail, and wouldn't get loose. After a couple of weeks the finger started turning green underneath the nail, and I realized that I couldn't get it out by myself. I had to see the doctor... He had to remove most of the nail, but couldn't find the glassbead - of course he couldn't! One alone of those pearls is invisible!
The finger is much better now, though I still don't have my left thumbfingernail. And without that nail, I try to keep the other 9 nails shorter too, so it doesn't show too much...
So - the glassbeads are now used in cardmaking, the fingernails short and without any polish - can't wait for it to grow back again, and to try out the purple powderglitter for nails :)
Well, enough about that.

I'll send this tag to these challenges:
Midweek Magnolias #59 - Lovely Lace
Kort o Mania #85 - Alt er Lov/ Anything Goes
NSHK #73 - Flagg og/eller Vimpler/ Flag or Banners
Inky Chicks #3 - Shabby Chic
Totally Gorjuss #181 - Ribbons and Pearls

***

5 kommentarer:

  1. Så nydelig magnoliakort! Takk for at du deltar hos NSHK.
    Brita

    SvarSlett
  2. Nydelig kort! Masse lekre detaljer!
    Takk for at du scrapper med NSHK!

    Klem, Mari

    SvarSlett
  3. Nydelig tag, herlig motiv og pynt! tusen takk for ditt bidrag til Kort 'o' Mania. Klem Jeanette :)

    SvarSlett
  4. Oh wow what a gorgeous creation, thanks for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias this week and good luck in the draw. Teresa xx

    SvarSlett
  5. Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

    SvarSlett