Christmas Countdown

lørdag 13. april 2013

Matchboxholder with MiniMagnolia

 Some time ago I came to remember a thing my grandmother had on her kitchenwall - a holder for matchboxes. Hers were made out of wood, but I thought it might be made out of cardstock and papers as well. SO - I found my ruler, pencil and eraser, and started drawing, measuring, cutting, folding and trying - and found a way to make a Matchboxholder :)
This is how the second turned out. 
On the first I didn't make the halfcircleshaped slits in the sides to get a better grip on the matchbox to get it out. I didn't think of those until my boyfriend (without nails ;) ) came and suggested it...
The holder has room for 4 matchboxes (all boxes have DP on top), 
and with such a tiny little decorating area I had to use one of my MiniMagnolias
(sadly forgotten stamps, think I have to put them somewhere visible, to remember to use them more...)
Before I give it away, I'll try my luck in these challenges:
Tilda's Town #48 - Flowers Everywhere
Papirdokkene - Alt er lov
Party Time Tuesdays #115 - Anything But A Card
NSHK #71 - Bruk utstansere (Punches/ Dies)
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown #142 - Fancy Folds

***

6 kommentarer:

  1. Wow! This creation is fantastic! Love this box and your embellishments! Thanks for joining us a Tuesday Throwdown.
    Kim L. DT

    SvarSlett
  2. Adorable box Lisbeth, so cute with the mini Tilda with tulips. Thanks for playing with us @ Tilda's Town this week!
    Riet

    SvarSlett
  3. Wow, this is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing at PTT.

    SvarSlett
  4. Denne var utrolig flott, og Tilda passet godt på den :)

    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Nordsalten Hobbyklubb denne gangen

    Klem fra Beate

    SvarSlett
  5. Utrolig nydelig og så herlige toner og farger du har brukt.. :D

    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Nordsalten Hobbyklubb denne runden og håper på å få se mye mer fra deg...

    Klem LindaSS

    SvarSlett
  6. Så lekker denne vil være å ha liggende framme! Takk for at du scrapper med Nordsalten Hobbyklubb! Håper å se deg igjen på flere utfordringer.
    Karen Elise :)

    SvarSlett