Christmas Countdown

tirsdag 19. mars 2013

Sanders Eastercard

This is the card Sander made last weekend.
Cardmaking (making anything in general), is so out of his comfortzone that I almost fell of the chair when he came and sat down with us, and said that he wanted to make a card. I think I managed to keep my face rather straight as I asked him what he wanted to use and how he wanted the card to be.
He did not want to colour Tilda or Edwin - "I need some bunnies". Well, I knew I should have a bunnystamp. His problem was that he didn't want the whole row of bunnies. He decided to cut out two of them (Why haven't I thought of that!). Then he coloured them with ProMarkers.
Then he chose dies and cut the hill.
The letters in the greeting are cut with a Cuttlekids-alphabetset.
"How do you fold it to make it stand up", he asked. It was an easelcard he wanted to make :)
When he had finished the card he was quite proud of what he'd made and even asked me if I'd like to post it on my blog. And when I asked him if he would put it into a challenge, he cheered up and said "Yes".
So Sanders Eastercard goes for 
Minidokkenes Marchchallenge "Alt er Lov" (Anything Goes).

***

2 kommentarer: