Christmas Countdown

lørdag 30. mars 2013

Confirmationcard

Hi again
I just had to show you another card I've made after a Maya-tutorial for Ett Trykk (4/2012).
That girl is absolutely fabulous at cardmaking!
I think this folding-technique is great for a confirmationcard. I've stamped little greetings (Kort&Godt and Storyteller) on all the smaller tags, and a little poem (Papirdesign) on the bigger tag.
I chose to tie blue satinribbons to the tags, but looking at it now, I see that if I'd used aquacoloured ribbons the card could have been for a girl as well...
On the front of the card I've goldembossed the greeting-text.
Of course I've inked both paper- and cardstockedges :)

Next two pictures show the tags better:

I'll enter
Panduro Hobby's latest challenge: Konfirmation

***

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hei!

    Så fin blogg du har :-)
    Tusen takk for at du var med på årets påskehopp i poppybloggen:-) Nå er vinneren kåret, hopp innom for å se om du er den heldige vinneren!

    Kreativ hilsen og fortsatt god påske fra Vibeke

    SvarSlett