Christmas Countdown

mandag 28. januar 2013

Wintercoloured ChocolateCard

It is true! A little attention and positive feedback on our creative work really makes the creativity flow!
I'm bubbling with creativity now!
And, I've been thinking about it now; I have to be much better commenting other, fellow crafters work!

Well, on to my latest finished project:
I have made another chocolatecard, this time with a winterdressed Tilda and winterlike decorated.
The DP is from Little Yellow Bicycle - really cute, isn't it???
The image is coloured with DistressMarkers and -reinkers.
I masked the image when I inked the background and sprayed some Glimmermist on it.
All paperedges are inked with DistressInk Gathered Twigs.
The dies used are Magnolia DooHickeys (the tag and the trees), the Swirls are from My Favourite Things.
The Snowflakes are cut with a Tonicpunch, and have got rhinestones in the centers.
Other things used are cheesecloth, laces, ribbon, charm (snowflake), teenytiny white halfbeads (around the image) and a pin (I have put an end on the pin after taking the picture, when I noticed that I'd forgotten it (noticed it the hard way...)
Here's the inside, with place for a chocolatebar (a "Firkløver" would fit perfect, both in size and colours).
I used the back of the DP on one of the insides.
To close the "card" I've put magnets under the DPs.
Next picture shows the "card" folded out:
Here are the list of challengeblogs I'll send my Winterdecorated Chocolatecard to:
Midweek Magnolias #45 - Anything Goes
Magnolia-Licious Challenge - Inspiration Picture
Lovely hÄnglar or sweet Magnolia #61 - Ribbon or Lace
Scrappin All Over #9 - Snøkrystaller (Snowflakes)
Corrosive Challenge #166 - Put a Pin In It
Papertake Weekly - Tie Up Your Loose Ends
The Paper Shelter #96 - Anything Goes

***

10 kommentarer:

  1. Wow Lisbeth this is fabulous and chocolate inside too, the person who receives this is very lucky, so pleased you caught the show yesterday and your card was shown and you got a mention
    Wendi
    xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Hi Lisbeth,
    Your card is so soft and delicate looking :o)
    You have used very nice design papers. I love the way you have decorated it and coloured Tilda. Ah - room for a chocolate bar is always most wonderful LOL
    Hugs, Candy
    Magnolia-licious Designer

    SvarSlett
  3. What a beautiful card! Love the design and your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing at TTCRD!
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    SvarSlett
  4. Oh this is so very pretty!! Love those flourishes, color combo and your coloring! Thank you so much for joining us at Magnolia-licious challenge and hope to see you back!
    Hugs,
    Eulanda
    Magnolia-licious Designer

    SvarSlett
  5. Så herlig flott kort :) Nydelig pyntet og farger :) tusen takk for at du deltar i utfordringen til Scrappin´All Over :) Klem Rita, DT

    SvarSlett
  6. Gorgeous card! Truly love your card and the slot for the candy! Thank you for joining our Corrosive Challenge this fortnight.
    Ruza, CDT

    SvarSlett
  7. Stunning!!!
    Love it,
    hugs from sLOVEnija Tamara

    SvarSlett
  8. Dette var nydelig. Likte fargene du har brukt her. Koselig med sjokolade-kort. Takk for at du vil være med på utfordringen hos Scrappin' All Over :)

    SvarSlett
  9. Kjempe flott kort, med mange fine detaljer!
    Supert at du deltar med oss i Scrappin All Over!

    SvarSlett
  10. A person essentially help to make seriously articles I would state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and thus far? I amazed with the research you made to create this particular publish incredible. Fantastic job!

    SvarSlett