Christmas Countdown

tirsdag 15. januar 2013

DT Fashionista Challenge #11

BIG news from me today!
At the end of last year I was invited to join the Fahionista Challenge DT!!!
Can you imagine the excitement, happiness and pride I felt???
It haven't really been a secret, and I've already put the DT-button in my blog, but i didn't want to share it before today, together with Fashionista Challenge #11, wich is "RED"

For this challenge one of our sponsors are VannaBea Creations , so this is where my image is from.
Isn't she just lovely??? And so fun to colour! With this one I'm back to my colourpencils again.
Haven't used those for quite a long time I have to admit some images went in the bin before I felt satisfied...
For the fur-settings on the coat I used Crushed Velvet Bon Bon Flock.
Papers used on this card is from Marianne Design - RED winterpapers! Aren't they just yummi!
(The red-colour in the card is actually much more red than it appears in this photo).

Now, pop over to the Fashionista Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the girls have mad to inspire you to join our
RED-Challenge
:)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar