Christmas Countdown

søndag 25. november 2012

Kraft, Beige and Gold Christmascard

Good morning everyone :)
Just a quick sunday morning post from me today. 
I've looked through my pictures, and found that I have a some cards and things I haven't posted yet. 
I'll try to get them posted before all challenges ends...

Is this what's called a pocketcard? It's a "tag" inside a pocket, at least.
I've used Cream and Kraft Cardstock. The DPs are from Pion. I think Pions papers are so lovely and delicate, that I try not to cover them with too much embellishments. On this one I've only used some ribbon, a lace, a charm and a pin - and inked the paperedges with DistressInk WalnutStain.
The textstamps are from Papirdesign and Kort&Godt.
On top of both the tag and the pocket I used Martha Stewarts Doily Lace Edge Punch.

Here's a few more pictures, to show the different sides of the "tag" and "pocket":



Here's the challengeblogs that inspired me to make this card:
Crazy 4 Challenges - Put a Bow on it!
Kort o Mania - Jul
Everybody Art - Angels
Paper Pretties - Clean And Simple (CAS)
Crafty Creations - Christmas is Coming
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Papirdokkene - Jul i November (Christmas in November)
Just Keep On Creating - Christmas Is Around The Corner
Card And Scrap - Lav Noget Med Jul (Make something With Christmas)
Hooked On Crafts - Christmas No Red/ Green!
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes

***

9 kommentarer:

  1. A gorgeous card, your design and colours are fabulous and I love your images - such beautiful angels.
    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us at Everybody Art Challenge.

    SvarSlett
  2. Åhhhhh, denne var bare super sød♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

    knussss♥

    SvarSlett
  3. Beautiful card Lisbeth, I like the design and the colours, Thanks for joining in with us at Hooked on craft this month, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    SvarSlett
  4. Very elegant. Soft and muted. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD.

    SvarSlett
  5. Those papers really are yummy. They are stunning and you did an amazing job of showcasing them.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    SvarSlett
  6. Lekkert kort, stilfullt og elegant :)

    Takk for at du scrapper med Papirdokkene

    SvarSlett
  7. Herlig kort du har laget i fine duse farger. Tusen takk for ditt bidrag til Kort 'o' Mania. Klem Jeanette :)

    SvarSlett
  8. Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    SvarSlett
  9. Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I hope you write again soon!

    SvarSlett