Christmas Countdown

søndag 19. februar 2012

Birthdaytag

Today I have a birthdaytag to show. It's made with Magnoliaimages and -Dps.
I've used a lot of pink, shiny, glittery, girly embellishments, like flowers, pearls, halfbeads, laces, ribbons - you know what I mean!
Tilda got lot of pink glitter on her dress and her hair is highlighted with goldcoloured glitter.
I also used a goldcoloured heartcharm.
All edges of the Dps are distressed (DistressInk PumiceStone).
I made the letters with My daughters Cuttlekids alphabet (haven't found any alphabets as cute as this one...)


on the back I stamped a greeting with a stamp from Norsk Stempelblad (19B), and put on some halfbeads.

close-up of Tilda in her glittery dress :)
I'll send my card to these challenges:
Just Magnolia - Make a Tag
Simply Magnolia - Red &/ or Pink with White
Crafts And Me - Distressed
Paper Crafting Journey - Make it CUTE!
Allsorts - Anything Goes
Stamptacular Sunday - Charm Me!

***

6 kommentarer:

  1. I love your tag and especially the fact that you added a message and decorated the back of it. Very Pretty.Thanks for joining us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.

    SvarSlett
  2. This is such a sweet girly tag! Love the shabby-chic look and th eembellishing! Wonderful creation!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Magnolia this week!
    Hugs, Iulia

    SvarSlett
  3. really gorgeous tag,
    thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
    hugs
    céline dt member

    SvarSlett
  4. Tilda's always a cutie - such a pink girly creation! =) Thanks for joining us for the Make It Cute Challenge at PaperCrafting Journey! ~Christy

    SvarSlett
  5. Ahhhh so cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. I also have candy on my blog HERE.

    Hugs Tracy x

    SvarSlett
  6. For en utrolig søt tag! Og gratulerer så mye med seieren i winter wonderland utfordringen til NHK :D Virkelig flott.

    Smil fra Sandra :)

    SvarSlett