Christmas Countdown

lørdag 28. januar 2012

PINK Birthdaycard

Another Blogpost from me today - thought I'd use the weekend to post some of the things I have made recently. Then I should do a little tidying in my picturefolders on the PC - I try to see through it and sort it at the end of every month...
Well - it seems like I'm back to girlycards, at least this must be said to be "girlygirly".
I've used Kraftcardstock for the base of the card, the DPs are Hanoverian V&A - supercute papers!
I've had the flowers in my stash for ages, here I've put a liquid pearl in the middle of each flower, then I "painted" both flowers and butterflies (Martha Stewart punches) with Glimmerglam Glitterpaint - I LOVE how it sparkles!
The image and the banner are Magnoliastamps, the text on the outside is an old freestamp, the insidetext is a stamp from Kreativ Hobby.
The swirls are made with Spellbinders-dies.
Of course I've coloured Tilda with ProMarkers :D
The panels are sewn to the pink cardstock, before it is attached to the Kraftcardstock with doublesided tape.

Here's a close-up, where you can see the sparkle better (I think my pink-colouring has improved...)
And here's the inside, same "layout" on both sides, but reversed on one of them - I think that works the best :)

Challenges I enter this card into:
Kort o Mania - Søtt som Sukker
Deep Ocean - Sparkling and/or Glitter
Papertake Weekly - Happy Highlights
Crafts and Me - Pink and Sparkly
Charisma Cardz - Pretty in Pink


8 kommentarer:

  1. Super card inside and out! thanks for joining us at Charisma this time hope to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    SvarSlett
  2. A lovely card inside and out. I really like the folds created on Tilda's clothes.
    Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly.
    Jenny

    SvarSlett
  3. Lisbeth, your Tilda looks beautiful on this sweet card. Love your decorated inside too. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me digi team's Pink and Sparkly challenge. ~ Rose

    SvarSlett
  4. Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

    SvarSlett
  5. Så fint. Tak fordi du deltager hos Kort O mania

    SvarSlett
  6. søtt og flott kort, mange flotte detaljer :D
    takk for at du deltok på vår utfordring 55 hos kort o mania!
    klem fra linda s l

    SvarSlett
  7. One thing is that when you find yourself searching for a student loan you may find that you'll want a cosigner. There are many circumstances where this is true because you might discover that you do not possess a past credit ranking so the financial institution will require you have someone cosign the money for you. Interesting post.

    SvarSlett
  8. very nice post, i definitely love this website, keep on it

    SvarSlett