Christmas Countdown

onsdag 21. desember 2011

Monochromatic double cascade card with some sparkle

Good morning to you all. It's beginning to look a lot like christmas around, and I love it!
Today I'll show you a card that I made for our "Monochromatic with some sparkle"-challenge at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge Blog. There's still one week left to join in on this challenge, and I hope you'll find the time to come around and play with us.
I found the Tutorial for this Double Cascade Card in Mayas Hobbyblogg - she sure has some lovely things in her blog, and all of her tutorials I've tried are very easy to follow :)
The pictures below show the card from different angles, and show the tags that hide inside the pockets of the card.
I've used white Bazzill cardstock and designpapers in different blueshades, from very, very light blue to a pretty dark, midnightblue I'd call it, shade. The designpapers are from Papirdesign and Maja Design.
Before attaching the DP-panels I brushed over the edges with some blue ink, and gave them a little spray with Glimmermist (Pearl).
The images are from Magnolia, coloured with ProMarkers, in blueshades those too.
I used different punches and a Magnoliadie for the snowflakes, and put on som beads and bling. And tied som blue organzaribbons in the tags - I think they gives such a lovely, sheer, sparkly touch...




Now, I'll send my card to the following challenges, I may be breaking some rules here. I read rules, but forget and mix together, so I hope I don't step on too many toes now....


Scrapperiket - Hvitt og blått


Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Winter Wonderland


Simply Magnolia - Christmas Challenge


I Love ProMarkers - Anything Goes


Crimbo Crackers - Snowflakes


Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes for Christmas


Little Darlings - Christmas


NSHK - Julekveld


The ABC Challenge - F for Frosty


Sweet Stampin' - Sparkle and Bling


Try it on Tuesday - Anything Goes


Passion for ProMarkers - Mega Christmas Challenge


Papertake Weekly - Last Christmas.....Card of the Year


Deep Ocean - Warm Wishes




A very merry christmas to all of you, from me

15 kommentarer:

  1. Nydelig kort du har laget. Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Nordsalten Hobbyklubb. Klem, Lene

    SvarSlett
  2. wow this is stunning lisbeth.wonderful design and colours and i love the sweet image ;D
    thanks for joining us in our mega christmas challenge at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Lovely sparkly card, thank you for joining in this week at Sweet Stampin. Debbiex

    SvarSlett
  4. Wonderful card - love all the folds! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    SvarSlett
  5. Beautiful card, thankyou for joining us at TioT's this week.
    Yvonne/Meggymay

    SvarSlett
  6. Wow, such a beautiful idea! I have not seen one like this before. Love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Kelly (Guest DT member). Merry Christmas!

    SvarSlett
  7. This is just gorgeous. Love all the lace work and the colours you've used. Just beautiful, thankyou for sharing with us at Simply Magnolia. Tracy xx

    SvarSlett
  8. This is so pretty, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers over Christmas and the New Year
    Ruth x

    SvarSlett
  9. Wow, beautiful card! Love all the pockets. Thanks for joining in with Papertake Weekly, Mary G x

    SvarSlett
  10. Gorgeous card Lisbeth. Thanks for joining us for our PfP mega Christmas challenge, good luck.
    Tracy. x

    SvarSlett
  11. Aldeles nyyyydelig kort :))
    Tusen takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår, hilsen Unni på Scrapperiket :))

    SvarSlett
  12. Very clever project. Thanks so much for joining in at ABC this time
    Hugs Julie P

    SvarSlett
  13. This is really beautiful Lisbeth :) gorgeous soft colours too.

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    SvarSlett
  14. Lovely to see you join in with our Mega Challenge at Passion for Promarkers, Happy New Year and good luck in the draw x

    SvarSlett
  15. Wow, this is fabulous! Sorry to be a little late popping by but thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin x

    SvarSlett