Christmas Countdown

lørdag 12. november 2011

Red and Green Christmascard

Here comes the card I made in more "proper" christmascolours (Hedda was very pleased with this one).
Again I used the sketch from Sketchy Colors latest challenge.
The image is also on this card from Sugar Nellie, this one is Winifred, bought at Funky Kits.
And again coloured with ProMarkers.
I think these girls are simply irresistible!
I used dies from Spellbinders (Classic Ovals and Fancy Tags) and Nellies Multiframes (MFD 007).
The hollys made with a punch (of unknown producer) and some red halfbeads.
I put on three poinsettias (the colours of them were sooo perfect for this card, I just HAD to use them).
The sentiment on the frontside is from Ladybug and Friends (I love those tiny greetings), inside I used a stamp from Norsk Stempelblad (21B).
To finish it off, I sprayed the whole card Glimmermist (Dazzling Diamonds) - I just sprayed into the air and put the card through the light shower, that gave the card a very gentle glittery touch :)
Before I write a list over challenges I'll send this card into, I'll put in a few more pictures:

First the card standing upright:
Inside the card - simple, with a greeting on the upper part, and place to write that personal greeting on the lower part (I sprayed the inside too with glimmermist):
A close-up showing the supercute Winifred
(this picture also gives a little show of the glimmermist
- AND - can you see she's got teenytiny beads on her shoes - LOL)

Now; here are the challenges I'll enter with my more traditional christmascard:
Sketchy Colors - Sketch
Marianne Design - Traditional Christmas Card
Charisma Cardz - Cutesy
C.R.A.F.T. Challenges - Cute
***


4 kommentarer:

  1. For et fint kort! Og nyyydelig stempel, og så flink du er til å fargelegge. Kjempefint var det! :D

    SvarSlett
  2. Thanks for entering this week's challenge at Charisma. Good luck!
    Joyce xx

    SvarSlett
  3. A lovely card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
    Nikki x

    SvarSlett
  4. Lisbeth you made a gorgeous card but at the Marianne Design challenge there is one of the rules to use a stamp or 3D image from Marianne Design materials. I miss that on your card. So it wil not possible to win.

    xx Anita

    SvarSlett