Christmas Countdown

søndag 20. november 2011

November Christmascards

Today I have finished my November Christmascards for Hjertebodens Juleblogg. It's been so fun foolowing their year-long challenge of making three christmascards every month! Some of the summermonths were quite hard - but even then, sitting down in the middle of July, trying to make christmascards, I somehow managed to find the christmasfeeling and make the cards :)
At this time of year I'm bubbling with christmasfeeling, and makes a lot more than three christmascards a month, so on these three I tried to use the same style, to make them quite similar, but yet different.
This post is full of pictures, so to make it easier (at least for myself), I'll list the challenges I'll enter below each card.
It may be right to warn you, that here comes lots of pictures:
Inside I made a pocket for a giftcard.

This card will be entered into the challenges at:
Hjertebodens Juleblogg
MDUC - Debbies Sketch
Creatalicious Challenges - Christmas with Sparkle
By the Cute and Girly - Christmas Girls
I LOVE ProMarkers - Christmas Trees
The Craft Garden - Christmas, but NO red or green
Crimbo Crackers - Make it Sparkle
Heidis Hobbystuggu - Julekort med Bling/ Sparkle (Christmascard with Bling( Sparkle)

***
This second card has much of the same papers (Papirdesign and Vibeke Spigseth for Poppydesign). It has a "frame", a "window", where I placed a tree. The greeting inside the frame is stamped upon a plastic sheet and placed in the frame. I also used a lot of swirls and pearls and snowflakes and the lovely ribbons from Martha Stewart, and a snowflakecharm.
(It sure isn't easy photographing the sparkly papers from Vibeke Spigseth - but I can't resist using them...)
Inside the card I had to find a creative solution to hide the back of the frontsides frame, so I used Magnolias fireplacestamp and a lot of firbranches (Spellbinders Foliage), and, of course, put on some red bling in the branches. Then I placed two Tildas by the fireplace - aren't they cute, so shy standing there, waiting for christmas - I love them :)

Here come two close-ups, of the front and the inside:

Now, my second card will go into these challenges:

Hjertebodens Juleblogg
Just Magnolia - Ribbons
Crimbo Crackers - Make it Sparkle
Heidis Hobbystuggu - Julekort med Bling/ Sparkle (Christmascard with Bling/ Sparkle)
Creatalicious Challenges - Christmas (Make it sparkle)
By the Cute and Girly - Christmas Girls


***
And, finally, my third November christmascard. I've wanted this stamp for sooo long, but haven't been able to find it 'till a couple of weeks ago. I was so happy when I got it in my mail, and I love it soo :)
Again, same papers, plus one from Panduro (I may remember wrong here).
The picture below shows the insides. I used Spellbinders Lattice Rectangles for the panels. (I got this set for my birthday last month, a really surprisegift, from my aunt and uncle who was on holiday in America - isn't it lovely!)
...and a close-up of the stampimages...
My last November Christmascard will be entered into the following challenges:
Hjertebodens Juleblogg
I LOVE ProMarkers - Christmas Trees

***


9 kommentarer:

  1. These are all just beautiful! :) Gorgeous sparkle and lots of pretty details.

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    SvarSlett
  2. All three of these are just beautiful. So much detail and gorgeous colours. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    SvarSlett
  3. Tre herlige julekort. Alle er nydelige, og flott pyntet både inni og utenpå.

    Klem May Britt

    SvarSlett
  4. wow Lisbeth your cards are stunning, they are all so beautifully designed and made...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia & hAnglar challenge this week
    Mina xxx

    SvarSlett
  5. Beautiful card! Love the cute Tilda. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious challenges. Hugs Mieko xx

    SvarSlett
  6. Så herlige julekort Lisbeth! Og tusen takk for at du deltar hos MDUC med det øverste:)
    Ha en fin helg!
    Klem, Camilla

    SvarSlett
  7. Oh my goodness what a lovely group of fantastic work !!! Each card is just gorgeous with all the bling & beautiful coloring. Simply amazing !!!
    Janie

    SvarSlett
  8. Nyyyyyyydelig! Tusen takk for innsperasjon. Elsker kortene dine!

    SvarSlett