Christmas Countdown

tirsdag 6. september 2011

Easel-Stair-Christmas-Card

I really loved the folding Maja has made on her Easel-stair-card. I had to visit her blog several times to try to figure out how she had made the card - mine may not be made the exact same way, but I'm quite happy how it turned out in the end :D
And - I finally found use of my "Last Christmas"-stamp (Magnolia) -that was also a part of the inspiration. We sat watching christmassongs on Youtube (me and Hedda), and Wham's Last Christmas was one of the videos we watched - then, hearing/ wathing it, the whole idea of this card popped into my head :D
(NO - I do NOT think it is too early listening to christmassongs!)
This picture shows the card folded together - Tilda and Edwin a bit closer...
:)
Here's the inside of the card. I've used the same papers as on the outside.
I've used a "Mini bags & Tags" from Melissa Frances. I tied a ribbon to the tag inside the pocket - both for decoration, and for showing that "here is something more".

This will be my first Septemberchristmascard for Hjertebodens Juleblogg (I have the next two ready for posting in short time :D)
I'll also enter it into Christmas Stampin' All Year Long's challenge "try a new fold"
(this is a new folding to me at least...)


Material list:
Cardstock: Bazzill
DPs: Panduro
Stamps: Magnolia, BoBunny
Textstamps inside: Heindesign, Ladybug and Friends
Ink: Adirondack Earthtones Espresso, Versamark, DistressInk PumiceStone and WalnutStain
Colouring: ProMarkers
Spellbinders Fancy Tags
Embossing Powder (Clear)
Liquid Appliqué
Snow Marker
Sakura Glaze Pen
MiniBags & Tags (melissa Frances)
Ribbon

***

3 kommentarer:

  1. Hei Lisbeth. Så mye flott du lager :)
    Gratulerer med timeplanene, det er stas å vinne.
    Selv har jeg vist havnet på tørt land igjen, får ikke laget noe...men kanskje når alle møtene er ferdige, kanskje jeg da får lyst å energi igjen...
    klem

    SvarSlett
  2. Your color scheme is absolutely beautiful. I'm so glad you joined us this week at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!

    SvarSlett
  3. Hær var det mye fint og finne :)
    Legger meg som følger og er plutselig tilbake igjen :)
    Ha en fortsatt fin og kreativ advent :)

    SvarSlett