Christmas Countdown

onsdag 14. september 2011

Chocolate box

I was so inspired by the little boxes Marianne has made. They are so beautiful, last weekend I made two lightboxes. While making them I started thinking of other things I could make such boxes for :)
Then, a couple of days ago, I was amazed to see the tutorial she has made for StampARTic. There she had made boxes for tea and coffee as well.
Of course I then had my project for TOMICs challenge all ready!
I had to make a box for some of the Premium chocolates I bought 2 (!) months ago!
TOMICs challenge this week is Chocolate (Brown and Cream)
Well, enough talking - here it is:

It's not big, just room for 7 Premium Chocolates. A nice little gift to bring when visiting a friend (and besides, dark chocolate is said to be healthy!)
I used brown Bazzill cardstock and Pions wonderful new christmaspapers. The ribbon, bow and flowers are creamcoloured. The Magnoloaimage (popping out of the chocolatebox) is coloured with ProMarkers. I first coloured it in browncolours, but found it a little bit dull, so I added some red, then coloured in brownshades again until I had a nuance I felt could "go with" the chocolates :)

My chocolatebox is for these challenges:

TOMIC - Chocolate (Brown and Cream)
Papercraft Star - Anything Goes

***

4 kommentarer:

  1. Flott sjokoladeboks!!
    Må nok prøve meg på en av Mariannes esker jeg også : )

    SvarSlett
  2. Adorable! The recipient will adore this! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Papercraft Star!

    SvarSlett
  3. Adorable box Lisbeth...love the image and colouring. Very cute and very handy for a small gift.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    SvarSlett
  4. Hi Lisbeth, My, this is too cute! I love what you have done with the chocolate box:)
    Huggs
    Lynn xxx

    SvarSlett