Christmas Countdown

tirsdag 7. juni 2011

Three christmascards in June

June - and halfway in Hjerteboden's Julebloggs challenge - to make 3 christmascards every month. That means I've made 18 christmascards :)
Actually I've made more than 18 (!) 'cause I've made a few "in between" for some other challenges.
This month I chose to use the same sketch, from Totally Gorjuss, for all three cards. I also chose to use Magnoliastamps on all cards. And yet - they're very, very different!

All three cards goes to Hjerteboden's Juleblogg, but the one I chose to send to Totally Gorjuss sketchchallenge is this one:
Isn't Tilda cute here! Under the mistletoe, waiting for someone special...
Underneath the die I tucked a piece of lace, and the "flowers" are homemade :)
I've kept the inside very simple, only two panels - one with a greeting and one to write upon.

The 2nd card. Here I used cold blue and white colors, and coloured Tilda in very light tones (used a lot of blender here :D)
And the last christmascard in June, in more traditional christmascolours - red and white.
I drew in faux stitches around all panels, simply because the bannerstamp (from Magnolia) has it.


Material list:
Cardstock: Bazzill Kraft
DP: Papirdesign, Maja Design, Scrappers Choice, and some leftovers
Stamps: Images Magnolia, Text Storyteller
Ink: Adirondack Earthtones Espresso, Ranger Holiday Vintage Ink, DistressInk PumiceStone and OldPaper, Archival Brilliance MoonlightWhite
Colouring: ProMarkers
Dies: Spellbinders Labels Four, Labels Fifteen, Petite Scalloped Circles Large and Fancy Tags, Nellie's Multiframe's MFD 020 and 023
Punches: Tonic Studios Snowflake punch, Martha Stewart Snowflake punch, corner rounder
Tattered Angels Glimmerglam Glitterpaint
Liquid Applique
Brads
Ribbons
Lace

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar