Christmas Countdown

lørdag 21. mai 2011

Yet another Confirmationcard for a Boy

Here's yet another confirmationcard from me.
This one a Gatefoldcard, closed with a tag holding a magnet.
The image is (again) "Cool Oakley" from Whiff of Joy, coloured with ProMarkers.
Apart from some sentiments I've tried to keep the decorating at a minimum, can' make it too cute for a boy, either

Open card, showing the moneypocket...
...the pocket is fastened with a brad, making it possible to turn around, and a poem shows...
Outside the cellophane-envelope I've put a self-adhesive label which I stamped "Til Konfirmanten" (for the confirmand) upon - it can be nice to easy tell the cards apart sometimes...

I'll enter these two challenges with my card:
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog
A Spoon Full of Sugar


I still have a few confirmationcards to come, so please come back visiting ;)

1 kommentar:

  1. Some tips i have observed in terms of pc memory is the fact that there are specs such as SDRAM, DDR and so on, that must go with the specs of the motherboard. If the pc's motherboard is rather current and there are no main system issues, improving the storage space literally requires under an hour or so. It's among the easiest pc upgrade methods one can picture. Thanks for discussing your ideas.

    SvarSlett