Christmas Countdown

torsdag 28. april 2011

Trying shabby chic

I read an article in Anonyme Scrappere about Shabby Chic, and decided to try out this style - and this is how it turned out. Maybe a bit darker than I planned for it to be, but all in all I'm rather satisfied :)
Tilda has got paperpieced clothes and boots - I haven't tried that before either, but it was great fun! Took some time, but great fun...

This is the inside of the card, it was completely impossible to get the picture right in here!
WHY is it that it happens!!!
I used the same sketch (Just Mgnolia #103), as on the front of the card, but it shows better here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges with this card:
Anonyme Scrappere - Shabby Chic
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Flowers
Totally Tilda Challenge #21 - Paper Piecing
Saturday Challenge - Pink, Cream and Brown
Just Magnolia #103 - Sketch


***


After posting this I'll try to get back to my desk to make another card in this style - not so brightcoloured as this one...
I'll keep on trying :)

7 kommentarer:

  1. So sweet - love how you have decorated inside too

    Thanks for joining us on our "Pink, Brown & Cream" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    SvarSlett
  2. Such a sweet card and I love how the inside matches too. Thanks for joining in our Paper Piecing challenge at Totally Tilda this time. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Dawn, Susie and the TT DT xxxx

    SvarSlett
  3. gorgeous creation thank you so much for sharing it with us at the SCSC
    Hugs Kate xx

    SvarSlett
  4. Så søtt, både kort og stempel!
    Takk for at du deltar hos AS
    Klem

    SvarSlett
  5. HAHA before I started reading your post I was thinking "very shabby chic". Wonderful you got it right! I struggle with that! And with picture taking of the inside of cards too! Your not alone! Great creation! Thanks for showing off your piecing style with us at Totally Tilda this fortnight! Hugs Corry & the TT team!

    SvarSlett
  6. Flott kort og søte Mathilda!
    Takk for at du deltar hos AS. Ha en flotters dag:)
    Marit

    SvarSlett
  7. Thanks for the a new challenge you have uncovered in your post. One thing I would really like to comment on is that FSBO interactions are built as time passes. By bringing out yourself to the owners the first saturday and sunday their FSBO will be announced, ahead of the masses commence calling on Friday, you develop a good relationship. By sending them equipment, educational components, free reports, and forms, you become a great ally. Through a personal fascination with them and also their circumstance, you develop a solid relationship that, most of the time, pays off if the owners decide to go with a realtor they know and also trust - preferably you.

    SvarSlett