Christmas Countdown

lørdag 2. april 2011

Dissolving Card

I recently discovered a new magazine. Well, not new, but to me it is. It's "Docrafts Creativity!"
In issue 25 they gave a template to a "Dissolving Card". I found that so exciting I just had to try. And did I try! I had to make a few before getting the stamping right, but putting the layers together was quite easy.
(I've even learnt to enlarge by % on the photocopier! :D)
Because the template was rather small (although I enlarged it by 133% - as written in the mag!), I had to find some small stampimages. I found them in my latest issue of Cardmaking & Papercraft. As a freegift they gave 11 supercite stamps with bunnies, cats, dogs, flowers and butterflies - just in the perfect size to use here :)
The first picture showed a dog with a bouquet, and after the tab is pulled a bunny with a basket, and the text "For you" shows up - funny - I love it :D
The "dissolving process" - more exciting than pretty...
All of the flowers and the butterfly are painted with Glimmerglam glitterpaint - it doesn't show very well in the picture, but it does shimmer on the card...

I'll enter these three challenges with my card:
Saturday Challenge - Butterflies
Allsorts Challenge - Bloomin' Blossoms
Tuesday Throwdown - Florals

Inside the card. I kept it very simple, with just a writing label and a butterfly.

(I just got the butterflypunch the other day, and it is so pretty, and so easy and so fun to use, so I'm afraid there might be butterflies on most everything from me for some time - though I'll try to control myself...)

Materials used:
Bazzill cardstock
DP 3ndy Papir "Sweet" and "Grace"
Flowers Panduro
Butterfly Punch from Martha Stewart
Leafs from Kremmerhuset
Tattered Angels Glimmerglam Glitterpaint "Chandelier"
Stamps Freegift Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine
Ribbon
Brads
Tiny Beads

7 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining our "Butterfly" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    SvarSlett
  2. What beautiful work Lisbeth.

    Thank you so much for sharing you lovely creation and joining in my Bloomin’ Blossoms theme at Allsorts this week

    B x

    There's a Stampalot voucher up for grabs here

    SvarSlett
  3. such a pretty and elegant card, thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at the SCSC this week
    Hugs Kate xx

    SvarSlett
  4. Ooh what a clever card, it looks like there's gone alot of work into this. Thank you for taking part in the Secret Crafter challenge this week. Hugs, Wendy x

    SvarSlett
  5. Oj, så stilig kort Lisbeth! Det så skikkelig komplisert ut. Fikk skikkelig flashback til min favoritt-barnebok fra jeg var lita. Det var nemlig ei Peter Pan bok med mange sånne effekter :)
    Hils Heddamor! :D
    Klem fra Tonje

    SvarSlett
  6. Fabulous card - so clever!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    SvarSlett
  7. Thanks for your post. I also believe laptop computers have grown to be more and more popular these days, and now are often the only type of computer used in a household. This is because at the same time actually becoming more and more affordable, their processing power is growing to the point where they are as powerful as desktop from just a few in years past.

    SvarSlett