Christmas Countdown

lørdag 30. april 2011

Another confirmationcard

Here is another confirmationcard for a boy that I've made.
I find it a bit hard to make these boyscards, as I don't want them to be "too cute" or decorated, but still have some solemness...
I made the card after Whiff of Joys latest sketch. The stampimage is "Cool Oakley", also from Whiff of Joy.
I've used doublesided tape and glued a 6"X12" Bazzill cardstock down to 6"X6", so as it is shown here is the only way to open the card :)
Under the "tab" I've made a pocket where I can put some money.
The tab has a hidden magnet, that holds it closed.

These are the challenges I'll play along with this card_
Whiff of Joy - Sketch
Bunny Zoe's Craft -One for the boys
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Challenge
also has a Bloghop going, and I really look forward hop around :D

Materiallist:
Size: 6X6"
Cardstock: Bazzill
DP: Papirdesign "Konfirmant Gutt" and "Nesten Voksen", MOD
Stamps: Image "Cool Oakley from Whiff of Joy, Text Storyteller
Spellbinders Fancy Tag
Nellie's Multiframe's (MFD 007)
Martha Stewart Butterflypunch
Flowers
Leaf
Beads
Ribbon
Sewing Machine

2 kommentarer:

  1. Kjempefint konfirmasjonskort.
    Er så enig med deg ang. guttekortene. Er mye lettere å lage søte jentekort:)
    Takk for koselig kommentar i bloggen min.
    Jeg har kjøpt bokseåpner på tupperware, den er kjempefin:)

    SvarSlett
  2. A gorgeous card! Thank you for playing at WOJ challenges.
    Kylie

    SvarSlett