Christmas Countdown

mandag 7. mars 2011

Gothic birthdaycard

The challenge at Creative Card Crew is "Gothic" - something I've never tried before - but with this wonderful Kenny K image i decided to give it a try, I hope they'll like it.
I even tried my black ProMarker - not much used before. I sat long just holding it before I dared to try it - and when I'd finished the clothes and mouth not too bad, I thought I'd stop before it went wrong, so she got brown hair with some purple stripes :)
I've highlighted her mouth with a little dash of Glossyaccents (I'm not sure it shows in the picture)
The textstamp is from Kort&Godt, I think it works quite well with this style.
I've also used some nails on the card (they're actually meant for clothing, but I think it works just as well on a card).

The backside of the card, the paper used is Rusty Pickles Pirate Princess. In the chain I've put two skulls, one in front and one on the back of the card.

It was fun to try something different from pastels and flowers, and satisfying to see that I can use my black ProMarker as well - LOL

1 kommentar:

  1. Stunning card!!!! Perfect for our Gothic challenge at the Creative Card Crew.
    Caroline x

    SvarSlett