Christmas Countdown

onsdag 12. januar 2011

Purple birthdaycard

Oh, had I fun making this card!
I'll enter the :
The ABC blog Challenge where the challenge is a sketch and L is for Lace
Madelynn is stamped on aquarellepaper. To colour the image I used a waterbrush to drag out the stamped ink , a technique I've only tried once before, so I'm quite pleased with the result :)
The tag is fastened to the card with a magnet, and can be taken off and used as an fridgemagnet (or something else..)
I have also used my sewing machine around the panels.
Inside the card I have stamped swirls in some of the corners, but left a good space to write a greeting


Material list:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Stamps: Image Madelynn from The Greeting Farm, Text Kort&Godt,
Swirls Autumn Leaves "Elegant flourishes" by Rhonna Farrer
Ink Pads: Adirondack Earthtones Espresso for the image, Versafine Onyx Black for the text, Colorbox Lilac and Warm Violet for the swirls
Ribbons
Laces
Martha Stewart Edge Puncher
Magnets
Waterbrush
The Designpaper used is from the scrapbox, so I have no idea where it came from...

2 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous, I love all the detail, especially the swirls on the inside. Thanks for playing the ABC Lace challenge.

    SvarSlett
  2. In these days of austerity in addition to relative stress and anxiety about running into debt, some people balk resistant to the idea of employing a credit card to make acquisition of merchandise or maybe pay for any occasion, preferring, instead to rely on the particular tried in addition to trusted means of making repayment - cash. However, if you've got the cash available to make the purchase 100 %, then, paradoxically, that is the best time to be able to use the credit cards for several causes.

    SvarSlett