Christmas Countdown

mandag 22. november 2010

Winter

I've had quite a long break from my Blog (more than a week...), but I've visited other blogs and made cards and other projects, so I have a few things to put into the blog now.
This winterfeelingcard I'll send to challenge # 51 at Stampin' for the Weekend, which is "Winter".
I think Tilda and Edwin skiing are so cute, here they are on a trip through a snowglittery forest in slowly falling snow...
The back of my card, same stampimage, from CraftySecrets, used on most of my christmascards :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Kjempeflott kort! Koselig motiv og flott med så mange detaljer:)

    SvarSlett
  2. I learned more a new challenge on this weight loss issue. A single issue is that good nutrition is highly vital any time dieting. A massive reduction in fast foods, sugary foods, fried foods, sugary foods, red meat, and white-colored flour products may be necessary. Having wastes parasites, and toxins may prevent goals for losing fat. While certain drugs temporarily solve the problem, the nasty side effects are not worth it, and they never offer more than a temporary solution. It is a known fact that 95% of celebrity diets fail. Many thanks for sharing your thinking on this blog.

    SvarSlett