Christmas Countdown

fredag 5. november 2010

Julekort uten rødt

This card is made after the sketch at Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge and the theme from Anonyme Scrappere "Rødt er tabu".
At first I thought that making a christmascard without using any red was very difficult, but when I came up with the idea to emboss the stamped image instead of colouring it got much easier :)


On the inside I used the same papers as on the outside, and with only one textstamp I think it's almost "clean and simple"...

On the back I used a textstamp that says "Handmade by ", and a little bird that I've used on the back of very many of the christmascards I've made this year.


Material list:
Cardstock: Bazzill
DP: Basic Grey Figgy Pudding "jolly" and "peppermint" (both sides used)
Stamps: Image from Sarah Kay (Stampavie),
Sentiment and bird fromCrafty Secrets,
"Håndlaget av" is ao old I can't remember where I've got it from.
Copper Embossing Powder
DistressInk Walnut stain (on the edges of every panel)
MS edge punch
Lace
I've also sewn most of the panels to each other.

13 kommentarer:

  1. This is very pretty. Great job. I love the vintage look.

    SvarSlett
  2. For et flott julekort, herlige lag og farger. :)
    Takk for at du deltar hos AS.
    Klem, Anne.

    SvarSlett
  3. Spennende julekort. Orginalt og kjempe flott.
    Klem fra Trine Lise i Anonme Scrappere

    SvarSlett
  4. Stilig julekort!
    Herlige farger, tøff effekt på motivet!
    Takk for ditt bidrag til AS!
    :D

    SvarSlett
  5. Nydelig kort♥ Supert oppsett og kjempeflott det du har gjort med stempeltrykket:)

    SvarSlett
  6. very pretty I love how it turned out.

    SvarSlett
  7. Very nice! I love the vintage look as well. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen This week!! :) ~ Angelica

    SvarSlett
  8. Love the lace and the stitching on your card! Thanks for sharing it with us at PKS!

    SvarSlett
  9. Love your card... it's so pretty...

    SvarSlett
  10. What a gorgeous card. So vintage and artsy!!

    SvarSlett
  11. My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on several websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform. I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

    SvarSlett