Christmas Countdown

fredag 10. september 2010

Tea light card with pink Tilda

At StampARTic they have a tutorial for a new kind of Tea light card. (New for me, anyway)...
The tutorial was so good, and explained every step so well that I didn't have any difficulties making the card :)
On the front of the card I've followed the theme for this weeks challenge at
Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club: "Christmas Tilda in Pink".
4 of the stamps are from Magnolia, the textstamp I really can't remember where I've got from :(
The motives are coloured with ProMarkes (mostly different pink colours...)
In the background I've used a paperdoily that I won in a challenge earlier this summer ( :D )
I've also used lots and lots of 3D-foampads to build up some of the elements.
Underneath the image I have an organza ribbon to tie
You may have guessed it already, but this goes to the challenge at
Inside the card there is a box that takes 6 tealights. The opening is on top of the box, and I have attatched a ribbon just to make sure it doesn't open (and for decoration, of course).
On the left inside I've made room for a tag, for a christmas greeting :)
Making a christmas card in pink was a new experience for me, and it was really fun too, moving a bit outside the comfort zone ;)

4 kommentarer:

  1. Oh! This is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Die cut Dreams Christmas Challenge.
    Chrissyxx

    SvarSlett
  2. Ååå,så koselig dette kortet var:) Kjenner julefølelsen kommer krypende:)

    SvarSlett
  3. Ååå - så koselig julekort, Lisbeth! Syns det er så herlig med farger som ikke er så jule-tradisjonelle! :)
    Beundrer alle dere som er i gang med julekortene.... Kjempelurt.

    Tusen takk for koselig hilsen i bloggen min. Jeg setter så stor pris på det.

    Ha en strålende uke.
    Klem fra Kirsten

    SvarSlett
  4. Howdy! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    SvarSlett