Christmas Countdown

onsdag 8. september 2010

Christmascard in violet and gold

Oh, did I have a good time making this card!
I've distressed, brushed, sprayed with (gold)paint and embossed :)
The image is a stamp (from Kort & Godt) of the christmascarol "Deilig er jorden", my favourite christmas carol.
I stamped the same text on shrinkfilm - I worked a bit to get the edges curved and golded - to use as a decorative element at the card :)
Almost everything used at the card are things I've had for years. The only new thing is th designerpaper from Crafty Individuals.

The sketch I worked after I found at Sketch Saturday, it may be hard to see, but all elements of the sketch ARE there :)
At Bah! Humbug! this weeks challenge is "christmas carol or song", so I think I'll participate in that challenge too.

8 kommentarer:

  1. Nydelig julekort du har laget :) Kjempefine farger og masse stilige detaljer :-)
    Klem Guro

    SvarSlett
  2. stunningly beautiful! wow!
    Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday
    Jo xx

    SvarSlett
  3. wow this is just so opulent looking - Love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Bah! Humbug! and good luck in the draw.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    SvarSlett
  4. Så flott dette var! Digger at du har brukt gull!!
    Så kjekt at du likte fargekart-artikkelen!!! Jeg synes de er så snedige - da har jeg litt oversikt!!
    kos deg videre!

    SvarSlett
  5. Absolutely stunning! Love the violet and gold combination - very opulent. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    SvarSlett
  6. Dette kortet var råflott!! Nydelig med gull og lilla♥

    SvarSlett
  7. Utrolig lekkert julekort!!
    Jeg kan se at du har kost deg her : )
    Stilig detalj med sangen i krympeplast.

    SvarSlett
  8. When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thank you!

    SvarSlett