Christmas Countdown

torsdag 2. september 2010

A blanket of white - julekort

I love making christmascards, and I think these two Magnoliastamps (masked together) suits nice for a card that tells one of the things I want for christmas :)
The textstamp "A blanket of white" is from TPC Studio.
Don't we all dream about a white christmas... :)
I'll put the card into the challenges at
Winter Wonderland - "All I want for christmas"
Christmas Card Challenges - "Sparkle and shine"
Just Magnolia - Sketch
The ABC Challenge - C is for Charms

4 kommentarer:

  1. A lovely card love all those snowballs and the images my favorites. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Winter Wonderland, hope to see you back tomorrow for some more fun in the next challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    SvarSlett
  2. This is fabulous! So glad you joined us for this weeks Christmas Card challenge!

    SvarSlett
  3. Wonderful card! Love the image. Thanks for sharing :)

    SvarSlett
  4. What a wonderful card!

    SvarSlett