Christmas Countdown

søndag 1. august 2010

Vinterglede - Julekort

Dette kortet er til ukens utfordring hos Winter Wonderland.
Denne gangen skal vi ikke bruke Design Papir!
Ganske vanskelig - særlig ettersom jeg i ferien har kjøpt ganske så mye papir (og annet stash)...
This was a difficult challenge!
During my vacation I bought a lot of DP's, christmas and winter Dp's too, and the first challenge when I get home is one where I can't use any of them :s
But - I really liked the challenge!
And while making the card I came up with many more ideas to make my own background papers.
For this card I've used Textured cardstock from DCWV, dark blue with white core. I ran it through my Spellbinders in an embossingfolder from Cuttlebug, then sandet it to make the white core show, to give an illusion of drifting snow. All edges are brushed with a Frost white stamp pad from Colorbox.
I've used almost all snowflake-stamps I have (didn't remember I had that many!) I stamped directly on the cardstock both in- and outside, on shrinkplastic and used my Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch (LOVE it!)
I coloured the stamp with ProMarkers.
Material List:
Cardstock: Matchmakers, DCWV
Stamps: Jul (Christmas), Panduro
Vinterglede (Winterjoy), Papirdesign DA
Different snowflakestamps from TPC Studio, Panduro and Slojd-detaljer
Snowflake Punch, Martha Stewart
Shrink plastic
Stamp pads: Adirondack Pitch Black,
Colorbox IceBlue and FrostWhite
Glimmermist Bubbles
ProMarkers: DuskyPink, Ivory, Blush, Tan, Putty, PastelBeige, Satin, PowderBlue, Cornflower, WarmGrey 2, Blender

2 kommentarer:

  1. wow love the sanding technique it looks so effective and the image is adorable
    thanks for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland this week, hope you will be back on Friday for some more fun
    Hugs Kate xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Wow love how you have used that cuttlebug folder the texture is great! Thanks for playing along at WW this week x Janet

    SvarSlett